Saturday, July 24, 2010

Let's be clear - Dudley's vacation didn't interfere with the ONPA debate, the RGA meeting did

Chris Dudley, fearing he opened a spigot of BAD over missing the OPNA debate, offered this excuse on his website:
















In it, he says:

"
While there I did have to mix a little work with pleasure and took the time to sit with a few governors from around the country including Gov. Linda Lingle. Everyone is excited about our campaign and hopeful that we will be able to get OR working again with new leadership and fresh ideas.

Unfortunately, I had to miss a debate with John Kitzhaber on Friday but I am really looking forward to debating him in the coming months and I hope he is looking forward to it as well.
"

Let's just be clear. The Republican Governor's Association meeting was the same day as the debate. His "vacation" started on Wednesday, making missing the debate purely a matter of his choosing.

And then the post goes on to remind everyone that he "will be co-Grand Marshal at the Great American Stock Car Series NASCAR race in PDX". See my post above.

Don't break a sweat, Chris. Remember, free-throws are still scarier than this politician stuff.

I am especially enetertained by the part where he hopes Kitzhaber is "looking forward to to it as well". No doubt, I am sure Kitz can hardly hold his enthusiasm in.

1 comment:

Bodie | group inc said...

Dudley was on a 4 day vacation (total). the RGA thanked him for "very productive couple of days" I was in Aspen last week for 5 days, of those 2 were travel. do the math.